Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tasty Tuesday- Running Behind

I'm a little late on my Tuesday post, sorry bout that. Last night's WOD killed me. I was only able to finish 4 rounds out of 5 and that did not make me happy. What really killed me were the jump ropes. If there is one thing I hate more than running it's jumping rope. I just don't have the cardio endurance for it yet. I lack the ability to do double unders so instead of doing 20 doubles I was doing 60 singles. They were brutal and really slowed me down.

On the positive side I set a new personal record for my clean and jerk. I was able to do 55lbs! Monday I also mastered 12in box jumps! Woo!

I've been doing crossfit for a month now and I do notice small differences in ny ability to work harder, longer and recover faster. Its nothing huge but it is an improvement. I'm really proud of myself that I've stuck with it and haven't given up because it's hard. I am looking forward to even more improvements in the months to come.

For today's tasty Tuesday, or Wednesday, I found this yummy sounding almond crusted salmon recipe. I love fish and I actually have made salmon similar to this in the past and it's great. Perfect entree for dinner!

From Paleo Plan
Almond Crusted Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment